Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bot Unable to connect authencation server?
* What OS are you running?
Windows 10 64bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
Windows Defender/firewall
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
Yes, they are not running atm, and worked prior regardless if they were running.
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Yes, I have OBS
* Did you follow the install instructions found
Yes, It was working that last time I used the program, less than a month ago.
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
I have tried both, it crashes the game and says unable to authenticate regardless of method
*Are you running any Bot addons?
yes, GatheringNotifications, Latttys 1-50 questpack, Teleporter, Bottox Manager, Husbando's Toolbox, 1-70 Gatherering Pack, and PVP-Shatter.

It is like I said, Whenever I try to attach the bot, it'll immediately close the game and say unable to authenticate and to check connection. My connection is fine, I double checked my firewall to make sure it was excluded, and excluded the entire folder in windows defender. I looked around a bit for other threads, and those seem to because of the game recently updating, but It seems as though it was updated and should work now? Please assist, thank you.
5 Days later, I have tried uninstalling MMoMinion and reinstalling it, completely disabling windows defender and firewall, and still no luck.