Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Sigmascape V4.0 Savage known as o8s **UPDATED 07/04/2018
I will test it out on Saturday but was just curious was support does this have for Trine during God Kefka? I didn't see anything under the images section. Thanks!
(04-27-2018, 04:00 PM)wetmog Wrote:  I will test it out on Saturday but was just curious was support does this have for Trine during God Kefka?  I didn't see anything under the images section.  Thanks!

Trine is not supported its only a visual effect of the pattern which can not be detected, move from 3th drop to 1th drop. atm i am creating a function which announce the safe zone at the last phase of the quarter pattern.
@OP

Do you have a similar Iron Jaws echo chat notification set up for this profile? That way we can make a reaction in the Pierce?
(07-06-2018, 12:53 AM)NSix Wrote:  @OP

Do you have a similar Iron Jaws echo chat notification set up for this profile? That way we can make a reaction in the Pierce?

no not yet, but may i can add this next week, it would only effect kefka anyway, since god kefka are always targetable
that would be great if so!
I am not finding a Sense folder anywhere within my MMOMINION folder.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated
(07-09-2018, 01:22 AM)Jakik Wrote:  I am not finding a Sense folder anywhere within my MMOMINION folder.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated

MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\Sense

make sure you install the addon and copie the .exe files
the red upper line will guide you
https://gyazo.com/6db2b91f7dcc6c305edb794c6861b454