Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
(07-20-2019, 11:32 AM)strongotter Wrote:  last boss of dohn mheg the bot always ends up falling at some point of the tightrope thing and will then just continually throw itself into the hole over and over until wipe

Pick different trusts. For Dohn Mheg you want trusts that can get over the bridge quickly because the bot wont get you there. Ryne and Alph take their sweet time to get there. Should be using Urianger, Ali or Yshtola.
Keep wiping on rdm to first boss of Malikahs Well. Won't dodge a lot of the aoes fast enough or just be casting spells while standing in them. May just be RNG but its 4 in a row now on my first run as rdm. Blm had some wipes but would usually pull through.
If you see the target constantly switching, it's because of the Targeting assist setting. Even if you see the "None" setting, please manually apply again the "None". It is a bug, it's showing the proper setting while it's running the "Nearest" setting in background.

Regarding the reports like "I'm wiping on X boss from Y dungeon with Z job":

All 6 Trust dungeons are going to be updated by this week, to fit with all jobs. I needed time to get all alt accounts ready for large scale tests, with all avilable jobs.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Another new "bug" or thing to fix.

Running Dohn Mheg on Samurai, the final pack before the first boss my character completely ignores and just runs into the door while the NPCs fight.
Yup it's fixed.
I just started to add specific positions for all jobs. Tanking positions should be good by today on all dungeons.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
What would be some of the possible issues on my end as to why in fights like Holminster 1st boss that my character is dodging too slow/getting vuln stacks? It feels like all my wipes are these types of fights where either A) I get vuln stacks or B) I dodge slow and eat two different attacks.

I know it may be optimization things on the end of the addon but I also want to know what it could be from my side. Certain ACR things need to be checked or unchecked, etc?
Trust mode - as DRG

2nd boss Dohn Meng - character dies but not all the time, usually if too many beams are missed. Not sure on what happens exactly, only heard the "return" sound after I had died, doing other things while this is running~ didn't happen on the first two runs, but happened on this 3rd run.

3rd boss was working fine but this time the "run across the thin line over the pit" doesn't make it across for some reason, very odd - then the boss reaches end of casting the Finale... back to start. Didn't change anything between runs. Running back to boss doesnt seem to be working very well.
Is there a way to turn off "skip cutscenes" while running revolt? I had a perfect storm situation where I went into msq after using revolt, got castrum and someone noticed i wasn't getting cutscenes and reported me. I myself didn't even understand what was going on since i had never used the feature. Revolt forces you to use this feature and it isnt turned off when revolt is no longer running. Luckily it was my first offense on an alt act so the temp ban didnt hurt too bad but I'm weary about using revolt for the fear of a GM dropping in and checking in on me. Maybe im being paranoid but the ability to run revolt without skipping cutscenes would be ideal. Thanks and happy botting!
happened to me too but i didn't get reported thankfully...i even wrote in chat that I thought i was bugged at first cause i didn't know minion did that

if you open the advanced settings for the main minion window and go to hacks, it's there
having still major dodging issues in first dungeon im seeing 4-5 wipes before a full dungeon clear on drg and ive leveled 5 jobs to 80 with this so far but drg seems to be a struggle.