Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
(07-24-2019, 09:18 PM)jsz4400 Wrote:  Is there a way to turn off "skip cutscenes" while running revolt? I had a perfect storm situation where I went into msq after using revolt, got castrum and someone noticed i wasn't getting cutscenes and reported me. I myself didn't even understand what was going on since i had never used the feature. Revolt forces you to use this feature and it isnt turned off when revolt is no longer running. Luckily it was my first offense on an alt act so the temp ban didnt hurt too bad but I'm weary about using revolt for the fear of a GM dropping in and checking in on me. Maybe im being paranoid but the ability to run revolt without skipping cutscenes would be ideal. Thanks and happy botting!

That's f'ing retarded considering the only way they would know to report that is if they are botting themselves. That's not exactly a wide spread known thing for assist users lol.
That person that did that is straight up a hypocrit. Probably running 50 minion apps themselves.
This desperately needs an inventory check to turn off looting, or just an option. Standing at a chest trying to loot until it despawns wastes too much time. I want to leave it run and not need to worry about checking my inventory every couple runs
Lv73 Dungeon - Trust Mode

Still having major issues with the mechanic dodging and wiping on all 3 bosses - not all the time.

1st boss - Follows Ryne to each spot to dodge geysers but usually late and if the pattern isnt good, you die, no chance to get out of them in time
2nd boss - not intercepting beams, not sure whats the actual killing point as usually this boss is fine but sometimes the bot dies to it
3rd boss - cannot do the walk across the line properly, falls at the first corner
(07-25-2019, 01:56 PM)Sheimd Wrote:  Lv73 Dungeon - Trust Mode

Still having major issues with the mechanic dodging and wiping on all 3 bosses - not all the time.

1st boss - Follows Ryne to each spot to dodge geysers but usually late and if the pattern isnt good, you die, no chance to get out of them in time
2nd boss - not intercepting beams, not sure whats the actual killing point as usually this boss is fine but sometimes the bot dies to it
3rd boss - cannot do the walk across the line properly, falls at the first corner

the 73 and 77 dungeons are just not optimized well for aoe mechs... At this point i just do Switch to 75 and Ravel to 79. Runs just take way too long in the others because of being held up at one boss for constant wipes. Losing more exp per hour than you would be doing the others.
I know Amaurot has only been recently added but, as a bit of feedback, the final boss is a wipe. At least for me. I watched it after letting it run on its own for about 6 hours with not much to show for it, and it appears to enter the final boss once and gets killed by the push mechanic (where you hide in the side wall cubbies to avoid the damage), then sits at respawn until the dungeon timer expires. This was a few days ago, and may have already been addressed but figured it was at least worth mentioning here as an observation.

Otherwise I have been blown away by revolt and how great it's been. Thanks for the continued hard work team <3
@Vitali101  To be able to start adding the Trust dungeons on Revolt by day one, we chose to follow the Trusts npc. It was not efficient, but it was the main reason all 6 dungeons have been added by the first week. It was only a temporary way to let people farm and level their jobs first. Now, we're working on the next big Revolt Engine revision, and we put all our energy on it to be able to release it by this week end. It's not an "update" of the actual engine, it's totally new, coded from scratch, and it brings a new avoidance tool, and a new AI for bosses, that is able to run all game mechanics. Also you will not follow any Trust npc anymore.
Revolt was "work in progress", but after that update that's the final product. The only sad thing is it's going to wipe all actual dungeon profiles. We'll work hard to put them back on Revolt (and add all the missing dungeons from ARR/HW/SB/SHB).
Also thank you for your support!

@kitanoi totally. Next update brings auto gc npc trades, but also a setting to only loot particular chests (for crafting items/minions/orchestrion rolls etc) and skip all other chests.

@laernumoretz Very weird it happens the first time you use it. Here no one noticed it seems. So it's not Revolt. There is the "Hack" tab from minion settings. Inside you can remove the skip cutscenes.

Then a small recap on what is about to hit:
- New dungeon profiles. Stable with any job, and that supports 100% of the dungeon mechanics, and available for all modes (DutyFinder/Unsync/Squads or Trust if available, and of course running pretty well in public).
- As people will progressively switch to Roulette profiles (best rewards, faster way to level up.... yes right now people run with Trust system, but it's too slow) we're about to add some nice activities between 2 duty finder runs: Gold saucer (Gates/Minigames/Cacpot), Fates, and custom idle behaviors.
- The duty list will support the "job per dungeon", to level many jobs at the same time, and not only spam dungeons with only one job
- Chests settings
- More chatlog support

Ive seen a lot of people asking on discord if they need to pay for this.... "Revolt Engine - Dungeons" addon is "Lifetime support". When you're not sure, take a look at the wiki. We need to repeat this when big updates to hit. You don't pay for updates. You paid for a "work in progress" addon, that is about to finally be released. It will support all dungeons from ARR to the years to come, as long as Mmominion supports the game. So, definitely, if you bought Revolt, you will not pay anything in the future to run dungeons, even for 6.0 etc...
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
@kitanoi totally. Next update brings auto gc npc trades, but also a setting to only loot particular chests (for crafting items/minions/orchestrion rolls etc) and skip all other chests.

fantastic thanks.
@InDaSkyz thank you and the team, you're all fantastic.
@InDaSkyz Is the dominion project somewhere? Is it still in development?

Thanks
On holm dancer is running past the first mob to agro the second pack and dieing before the trust tank can reach you. Bard as well. possibly all the classes.