Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
Can't use Peloton with BRD MCH and DNC - thats whats causing the first mob to be skipped and die.
@sheimd thx to bring the solution. I didnt think about those 3 jobs. The next profiles that will replace the actual ones with new engine, try to speed up things. More sprint skill, bigger packs if you're a tank. So far we win around 1mn, which is not bad when it takes 30mn to finish a trust dungeon.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
If you die from "Amaurot" Boss 3, it will stop at "Naverror_Macro_No_Path_Found MAPID 838"
I'm having issues with my character rapidly switching targets when running dungeons. It doesn't happen on every pack but most of them. It's happened with melee and healing. It causes the character to stutter a little bit and not attack or heal. Is anyone else having this happen. I'm wondering if there is a setting in game or MMO Minion that is causing this and I am just missing it?
ninja having issues in dohn mheg. Didn't click the interactable item after 2nd boss and just ran into wall for an hour. Kept running off the tightrope in final boss trying to make a right onto the final bit before the boss.
(07-28-2019, 03:04 AM)ff14 Wrote:  If you die from "Amaurot" Boss 3, it will stop at "Naverror_Macro_No_Path_Found MAPID 838"

Can confirm this is happening to me as well ( didn't check error but it stands in front of boss portal and doesn't click it)
Bot can't clear the first boss in Amaurot - continues to stand in the instant-death AOE on meteor drop and die at 20-30%.
Any updates on how the new engine is doing?
New engine is ready. We are implementing the content from scratch since a few days.
It should be released with around 20 dungeons, all mechanics support, for all jobs, including all ways to enter a dungeon (Duty finder/unsync/Squad/Trust)
Top class behavior that allows you to farm in public, even being afk.

There is no support anymore on old engine which is still live.
Its going to be replaced by the new engine those days.
I'll make a announcement, and provide a video that shows what is new, and new avoidances.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Sorry, I think I'm really confused... I have Bottox Manager and it appears Revolt (I have all 1-50 dungeons listed), but I see trials listed on left menu but can't queue and run them. Now this may be because I didn't actually buy revolt separately, which I'd love to do, but can't for the life of me figure out HOW.... I don't see anything named Revolt in store, or any place to purchase the full version... What am I missing?