Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
Hi,

Just an update:

Even AFTER the sudden removal of revolt and the re-adding of various dungeons, there is still a dungeon that seems to be giving a whole lot more trouble than it should.

Fractal Continuum (the last dungeon available for squad levelling) continues to struggle to reach a full completion. The pathing script regularly gets stuck in a corner, or gets stuck trying to run into a wall for a chest.

I left it running for almost 10 hours for example, and returned to realize the dungeon had only been completed 5 times total and the bot was running itself into a wall to try and collect the chest just before the 2nd boss. This is an improvement over the past, when it would complete one or two times at best before getting stuck trying to run itself into a corner after completely missing the jump platform which would time out the dungeon then leave my toon running into a corner in the squadroom barracks so no more runs could be started.

Please add back Holminster Switch, and take a look at Fractal's pathing. It would be greatly appreciated.
@AnOldFox all of this has been fixed. Im not reading forum more than once per week, please join the discord to report stuff.
Fractal should be pretty much ok now.
The mesh has been updated too, to let you open the "out of the mesh" chest.
Make sure you're running latest updates: restart minionapp and grab all updates
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
So um dumb question. I downloaded the manager. I click on Revolt Engine. No dungeons to be selected? What am I doing wrong?
(09-06-2019, 11:30 PM)SnowFXIII Wrote:  So um dumb question. I downloaded the manager. I click on Revolt Engine. No dungeons to be selected? What am I doing wrong?

Did you buy the addon before it went off the store for additional development? If you didn't buy the addon, then well you don't have the addon... and thus it's empty :) If you did buy it prior to being removed from the store for updating then you should have some options in there is my understanding.
Are there news? I wanna buy it for dungeons. :)
Yup, we are close to end the beta. Ironing absolutely every reported bugs on the dedicated discord channel.
24 dungeons, including all SHB ones & the lvl 80 roulette.
The other dungeons will be progressively added when the addon will be back on store.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(09-10-2019, 03:54 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Yup, we are close to end the beta. Ironing absolutely every reported bugs on the dedicated discord channel.
The other dungeons will be progressively added when the addon will be back on store.

Can report the level 80 trust works flawlessly now.
(09-11-2019, 01:02 AM)Warlock Wrote:  
(09-10-2019, 03:54 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Yup, we are close to end the beta. Ironing absolutely every reported bugs on the dedicated discord channel.

No, it does not work flawlessly, at least not for all classes.
Been saying to InDaSkyz for MONTHS that the tanking/healing profiles are absolute dog shit. Tank often runs off the platform during boss fights and doesnt return to complete the dungeon.

DO NOT PURCHASE REVOLT ENGINE
After 10 hours of testing Revolt Engine only managed to pass the Amaurot dungeon 3 times.
Average Complete time: 50-65 minutes (if it doesnt glitch and just sit at Shortcut for 90 minutes) --- ilevel 445 Paladin with materia --- Way too fucking long

If you're going to spend money on anything, buy HusbandoMax's trust addon.

This addon is not going to work properly for YEARS to come. DO NOT BUY.
You have been warned.
(09-14-2019, 01:17 AM)Drastik Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 01:02 AM)Warlock Wrote:  

No, it does not work flawlessly, at least not for all classes.
Been saying to InDaSkyz for MONTHS that the tanking/healing profiles are absolute dog shit. Tank often runs off the platform during boss fights and doesnt return to complete the dungeon.

DO NOT PURCHASE REVOLT ENGINE
After 10 hours of testing Revolt Engine only managed to pass the Amaurot dungeon 3 times.
Average Complete time: 50-65 minutes (if it doesnt glitch and just sit at Shortcut for 90 minutes) --- ilevel 445 Paladin with materia --- Way too fucking long

If you're going to spend money on anything, buy HusbandoMax's trust addon.

This addon is not going to work properly for YEARS to come. DO NOT BUY.
You have been warned.

I ran warrior and it worked perfect last time i ran it.
I also am having a hell of a time with the Amarot dungeon, for what it's worth. Just seems to constantly fail mechanics on the first boss or get stuck at the shortcut if not.