Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
Thx for  your feedback.
Which job and profile did you use to run in Holminster? Duty Finder or Trust party?
It's a bug that is supposed to be fixed now.

If you run with a DRG, with DRG_SHB profile, you can't filter the jumps, so you're going to jump into the boss when you need to go far away from it.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Thank you very much. Gonna try it.
It was with Trust party as Ninja with the Madao Ninja Profile.
Hello, I have been using this for Aurum Vale to get the new tomestones and it has been good so far. I have some issues with it at the beginning though. Almost every single group will hug the wall and enter the poison pond to avoid aggroing the monsters, the bot will follow the path very strictly and it looks quite obivous and ontop of that it will aggro literally everything in the center. It has happened so many times to me now that I must control it at the beginning (playing as healer for fast que.) and it looks bad if I dont.

There are random pathing options it does, like when fighting some bosses or the malboro it will randomly move around the puddles. Also one last thing, in the first boss fight it wont eat the fruit after the battle ends. Some groups will stand there waiting for you to eat the fruit for the dumb DOT even though it wears off.

Just something I noticed anyways.
@Sint restart Minionapp, grab latest mesh updates, and it should be ok now
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
D = "OBJECTIF Init -> Reset Step" spam at the end of many dungeons; it doesn't complete it it hangs around the end portal and the treasure coffer. Ace ACR...
Grab latest Minion updates (.dat file) and restart the bot, it's fixed.
To reload the lua part is not enough, you need to manually unload the bot or close the game, and restart everything
The Grand Cosmos is now available for premade parties. Twinning and Akadaemia Anyder are now useless rewards side, so for premade parties the best is now to run on Grand Cosmos.
Anamnesis Anyder duty finder profile is in the making and should be available in a few days. Then finally, our first expert lvl 80 roulette to hit.

If running with 1 account, Anamnesis Anyder with Trust is now the best for tomestones.
I'll be honest - not so impressed with the trial. I've ran Aurum Vale on the trial 6 times. Every time I had to intervene during the boss fights. Cannot even make it through them on its own without dying once or twice due to improper handling of boss mechanics. Every time.
ok thx for your feedback.
Maybe you could share more details? Job? Ilvl? combat profile?
I was having similar problems with that dungeon on any job. Not sure what the issue can be.