Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
this is not details.
You said it was not doing the mechanics on Aurum Vale bosses. Then i tried, and i cleaned the dungeon in 19mn. I would like some details, but you seem to be not able to provide them.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Hey Bottox, can this addon queue for duty roulette ?
@almago Sadly no yet.
Anamnesis Anyder is not available for duty finder, but it will in the next days. Then you will be able to run the roulette in public, or with 4 accounts.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
Just wondering what dungeon is the best way to farm poetics now would be since we now have Relic Weapons to get for 1000 each after thee first one.
Dohn Mheg
Lv 73 dungeon . bot perma dying in first boss from AOE
Is there a way to turn off the 'Unsync' feature of some low level dungeons?
@Hunter4Gloryy Unsync featuure doesnt have to be turned off. You simply select another mode: Duty Finder, Trust, Squadron. In some cases (mostly raids and trials) only the Unsync profile is available (for now).
@Nuwa fixed
As a healer I often find that this plugin doesnt start healing tank during clears until he is at super low life (like 20% life), it currently dont stack for big abilities when group is supposed to stack thus causing deaths and finally sometimes he runs out of one AoE just to run into another. Please advise if there is a fix for these problems.
(05-02-2020, 04:06 PM)futuraonline Wrote:  As a healer I often find that this plugin doesnt start healing tank during clears until he is at super low life (like 20% life), it currently dont stack for big abilities when group is supposed to stack thus causing deaths and finally sometimes he runs out of one AoE just to run into another. Please advise if there is a fix for these problems.

I have the same issue, also it waits for a few moments between each cast.
(05-06-2020, 09:04 PM)Silverblaze4575 Wrote:  
(05-02-2020, 04:06 PM)futuraonline Wrote:  As a healer I often find that this plugin doesnt start healing tank during clears until he is at super low life (like 20% life), it currently dont stack for big abilities when group is supposed to stack thus causing deaths and finally sometimes he runs out of one AoE just to run into another. Please advise if there is a fix for these problems.

I have the same issue, also it waits for a few moments between each cast.

Follow up question, it does not appear to be using my combat profile. Do I need to run the main task on "assist" alongside this?