Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
any update on these issues?

for me the issue is the above as well as the bot just randomly running back and forth during encounters and interrupting itself, especially when healing. it can't seem to just stand still and cast. i've tried with default combat profiles as well as ACR profiles.
For the recently release copied factory mode, after the boss fight, the healer role sometimes does not follow the group and move to the next boss, other times it does.
The wanderer's palace (hard) mesh loading error when entered
Hi, I really love this addon and appreciate the work you put in. Everything has worked great for me, except auto desynth. I just can't get it to work! Besides checking the box, is there any other setting neccesary to get it to function properly?
Hi,
I'm using this addon to levelling some characters..up to Lvl 50 no particular problems...but after seems very hard to use to levelling...

What should be the best way to arrive from 50 to 71?

For now I'm using squadrons but in Lvl 50 dungeons is very hard also to complete a single dungeon playing as tank or dps....the healer managed by the game is an idiot.

In previous dungeons my character died sometimes but with some retries and a bit of overgear I was able to go ahead...but now for example at Pharos Sirius I wasn't able to arrive to the first boss and in WP hard seems impossible to pass the first boss.

I don't know if trust are better or not because I don't have any characters at Lvl 71 but how I can arrive to that level?

The Exp that I receive is very low and if I died 9 times each 10 tries is also harder.

Thanks.
Is it possible to get a reset on trial? I activated mine without knowing I needed to unlock squadrons and level them up first. Didnt get to try it out, and just now got my squadron people up to 30.
Is this still being supported? I see multiple people post comments of issues with no response. For such an expensive plugins you would expect some answers.
(05-24-2020, 10:09 PM)futuraonline Wrote:  Is this still being supported? I see multiple people post comments of issues with no response. For such an expensive plugins you would expect some answers.

It's being supported. My issues were not answered in forum but got patched properly.
For the Aurum Vale, as WHM with the squadron (1 tank, 2 dps), the WHM wasn't dodging boss's bad breathe cast properly and sometimes got hit.
@futuraonline The support is done on Discord:
https://discord.gg/rt4TBY7

@Minionz: bugs after Revolt is updated are generally reported super fast on discord. Sorry for the late answers here on the forum.

@Sickd yup the trial is now available again. It's now 2 days.
@Stoj: if you're running with Squadron, you should focus Sohm Al/ The Vault as they reward with more exp than Fractal Continuum. You can also run in public duty finder in higher level dungeons (Sirensong, Shisui etc) to reach lvl 71, then you can switch to Trust system and run with NPC
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.