Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
Some dungeons try to start the wrong Dungeon
Sohm Al tries to start Vault
Vault tries to start Pharo Sirius hard
(06-19-2020, 04:08 AM)Blazer Wrote:  Some dungeons try to start the wrong Dungeon
Sohm Al tries to start Vault
Vault tries to start Pharo Sirius hard

you might want to see if you have Auto-Leveling selected. Sometimes having that selected while choosing will result in different dungeons on the list.
i find that in some dungeons, Ast, whm, does damage as they heal, in some dungeons they do 0 damage, only stand and heal. The vault is one of the big ones from 60-70 squad/trust where healers do 0 damage.
free trial and paid version Different?

Payment version

Trial Ex have a duty finder mode?

sorry for my english
Star 
I been using this addon for a while and its fantastic. it works perfectly when I one character using the trust system, sometimes it has movement problems when using the regular duty finder with real players. when I try to use two accounts, I have the paladin tank and the team leader and my white mage as the healer and in slave mode, one of the characters will stutter in movement, like if they are trying to move, but can't. not sure why it does this. I even tried to run one instance of final fantasy on one computer and the other on another computer and I get the same results. perhaps someone can tell me if im doing something wrong or how to fix this problem. overall the, the addon is awesome. I commend the developer for putting so much time in this addon. it is surely the best bang for your buck for dungeon automation.

edit: to answer your question above, the addon does have a duty finder mode. works great.
I am a casual botter returning to FFXIV after about 6 years away. Since, I do not have a squadron, how long will it take me to successfully set up anything usable for REVOLT? What can a casual botter with a couple of old level 50's do with REVOLT?
This might be a really dumb question but Im just starting FFXIV and also have come from Miqobot so much of this is new to me. Does this addon allow for auto running dungeons solo or do you have to have a full team of bots? Or do they work just fine with queing up a pub. Again sorry if this is a stupid question. Wanting to make sure I don't need to do some crazy stuff with 4 bots like others are doing before putting down that money on this.
I'm having a hard time finding the Auto Leveling feature, care to point me in the right direction? Thanks!
the price is not high?
Hi dev, the auto desynth function doesnt work