Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
Am i doing something wrong ? i tick auto Desynth but it's not doing anything i still have to do it myself
Hi.

I'm trying to level up my trusts and the bot cannot seem to handle walking across the tightrope at Dohn Mheg's last boss. Sometimes if I pause and continue the bot it manages to walk across, but never by itself.

I tried searching this thread and it was 'fixed' a while back. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks.
What would you say is the best class to queue up for duty finder to progress through story?

I tried tank(gld) but to me it was super obvious it’s a bot and he wouldn’t grab the group.

BRD seems better but the movement again seems fishy. And it only moves when tank moves as if auto follow. I’m just curious how others are dealing with not making this so obvious.
(08-21-2020, 05:18 PM)ghostclaire Wrote:  Hi.

I'm trying to level up my trusts and the bot cannot seem to handle walking across the tightrope at Dohn Mheg's last boss. Sometimes if I pause and continue the bot it manages to walk across, but never by itself.

I tried searching this thread and it was 'fixed' a while back. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks.

I just let it keep running and falling until the surface shows up, I had the same issue, there are no fixes.

Also, the level 80 trusts are not working normally, majority of the time the bot does not avoid AOE.
Are there any plans to make this compatible with the Daily Levelling Roulette? Under specific conditions such as listing what dungeons the group would be constricted to due to one character only unlocking the first 2 dungeons? The engine works amazingly well for me. It is absolutely going on my to-buy list. I am running the trial and it just runs so smooth.

Keep up the amazing work!
will there ever be an option to attempt to make our own profile of our own in bottox manager?
(09-03-2020, 04:38 PM)ChasMann Wrote:  Are there any plans to make this compatible with the Daily Levelling Roulette? Under specific conditions such as listing what dungeons the group would be constricted to due to one character only unlocking the first 2 dungeons? The engine works amazingly well for me. It is absolutely going on my to-buy list. I am running the trial and it just runs so smooth.

Keep up the amazing work!

I would like to know the same. Will this be added??
I have a question, if I am running a light or full party of bots and I want to use Revolt, Do I put the non leaders into slave mode or do i select the dungeon on each of them? the reason i ask is in the binding coil of bahamut in turn 1 they just all stack up in 1 spot and stand in the green aoe and get cleaved by the boss and just die.
do u have a plan to update all of this raid duty finder?

Labyrinth of the Ancients
Syrcus Tower
The World of Darkness

The Void Ark
The Weeping City of Mhach
Dun Scaith

The Royal City of Rabanastre
The Ridorana Lighthouse
The Orbonne Monastery

i need it for farm a new relic.

i hope u will do it.

thank you.
Yes please! This would make the price of the addon worthwhile.