Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
i would need a lot of more info. Like which duty? which kind of party? We support more than 10 dungeons right now, i need more info.
What's happening? when? screen? There is a dedicated discord for Revolt, where people group each others and report the bugs.
Since it's in development right now, every time we add new functions, it brings new errors. So the best to keep the notifications in real time on what has been added, patched, whats not working right now:
https://discord.gg/B3Safxq

This week we spent all our time on bug fixes, big changes on the safe checks, but also a lot of problems skillmanager profiles side. They are fixed now, but the minion never updates your skillmanager folder and YOU need to do it by yourself.
So, it's easy, just need to delete the 4 profiles that have been updated (WhiteMage.lua, Scholar.lua, Paladin.lua, Astrologian.lua). 
here: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles.
Those 4 files go to trash. Then restart your minionapp, restart the game, your profiles have been updated, tanks are going to tank, healers are going to heal.

i'll make a short video very soon that shows where we stand regarding dodges and avoidances, and what's going to be implemented next.

Now a lot of people are using Revolt, it's very easy to get a quick answer on the Revolt Discord. Im interacting all day long there with people, so if something is wrong for you, that's pretty sure it happened to someone else. And has already been reported, maybe even fixed.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - by Bottox - 02-16-2019, 09:56 AM