Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
(05-07-2019, 08:21 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Did you update your squadron stats? You can improve their stats. If you didnt make it on any Heavensward dungeon, then something is maybe wrong on your gear...
Or maybe a specific exemple on why you die? Tell me what ilvl you have when you die, and on which dungeon.

My character is dying ahead of the squadron. My squadron is fully levelled with balanced stats. 

My gear is grinded from the dungeons I'm in or bought as soon as I reach an even number lvl. For example, in the wanderers palace, at the start the bot runs and collects all the mobs up to a certain point. As I'm not a tank (I'm BRD in this example), I can't take the damage, so I die, but then respawn and run back to the same point. Rinse and repeat. 

In the Vault, the bot runs in a straight line through Ser Grinnaux and then doesn't move around to avoid aoes (first a thin orange line aoe, secondly the red patterned aoes and then the large red line aoe).

In Sohm Al, the bot doesn't focus on the big green add before it focuses down the others. So the green add explodes and I die. Rinse repeat. 

ARR dungeons were awesome for levelling, but I haven't been able to leave the bot alone on HW yet. Hoping it's easy tweaks or something?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - by SimonLouis - 05-08-2019, 09:53 AM