Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
(06-02-2019, 01:22 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  @sosicko1981 you should join us here on this discord:
https://discord.gg/D6fnF93
then on your reports, please specify the dungeon, your party setup, profiles used, kind of runs (unsync/squad/df etc)

Regarding the amount of pulled mobs, that's because we run the dungeons in speed run by default. Long run profiles to be added before 5.0 for most of dungeons. You will use them when your public healer has no brain or is running his first dungeon.

I've held off on using it for tanks.  I have been using it for healing though.  Last night there was a hiccup where the bot just stopped healing.  2 people died.  I reset it, it rezzed them and kept healing.  No problems since.  I saw the options for "Long Run" and "Speed Run" on there.  Any time I come across one with an option I choose long but I don't think the first dungeon had that option.  I just bought the $17 item on the mog store that leveled him to 60 though.  Maybe now that hes higher level with better gear Ill give it another shot.  As for Discord, Ill hop on later.  I travel for work from monday to saturday  and when I get everything set up at my hotel tomorrow evening Ill hop on and give more info.  Thanks for the reply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - by sosicko1981 - 06-03-2019, 12:28 AM