Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
I bought this add on, and I've been going in on Gunbreaker to Fractal Continuum, and I just face wipe the last boss now every single time due to my character just enjoying standing in everything. This is with GC Squads too. Yes all my gear is up to snuff, etc. After my character comes back to life, they get to the jump pad right before the boss and run into the corner instead of going to the jump pad.

The other issue I'm having is doing a dungeon like Sohm Al, which is easy for other bot programs to do, so I figured I'd give that one a shot. Once the characters load into the dungeon, they move forward to the first set of mobs and just stand there and do nothing. I left and came back 20 mins later and they were still standing there. I've tried this multiple times and the same thing happens. Any help would be appreciated, I'd love to get this to work. I bought it because I hate running HoH and PotD to level other jobs. Also, I did turn on the Beta support and restarted and got the update hoping it would fix the issue with Sohm Al, but it still keeps happening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - by Kazahashi - 06-30-2019, 01:17 AM