Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
(07-24-2019, 09:18 PM)jsz4400 Wrote:  Is there a way to turn off "skip cutscenes" while running revolt? I had a perfect storm situation where I went into msq after using revolt, got castrum and someone noticed i wasn't getting cutscenes and reported me. I myself didn't even understand what was going on since i had never used the feature. Revolt forces you to use this feature and it isnt turned off when revolt is no longer running. Luckily it was my first offense on an alt act so the temp ban didnt hurt too bad but I'm weary about using revolt for the fear of a GM dropping in and checking in on me. Maybe im being paranoid but the ability to run revolt without skipping cutscenes would be ideal. Thanks and happy botting!

That's f'ing retarded considering the only way they would know to report that is if they are botting themselves. That's not exactly a wide spread known thing for assist users lol.
That person that did that is straight up a hypocrit. Probably running 50 minion apps themselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - by laernumoretz - 07-25-2019, 03:10 AM