Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids]
Star 
I been using this addon for a while and its fantastic. it works perfectly when I one character using the trust system, sometimes it has movement problems when using the regular duty finder with real players. when I try to use two accounts, I have the paladin tank and the team leader and my white mage as the healer and in slave mode, one of the characters will stutter in movement, like if they are trying to move, but can't. not sure why it does this. I even tried to run one instance of final fantasy on one computer and the other on another computer and I get the same results. perhaps someone can tell me if im doing something wrong or how to fix this problem. overall the, the addon is awesome. I commend the developer for putting so much time in this addon. it is surely the best bang for your buck for dungeon automation.

edit: to answer your question above, the addon does have a duty finder mode. works great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Revolt Engine [Dungeons, Trials, Raids] - by freshstylez - 07-07-2020, 08:34 PM