Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
DiscordChat
Having just installed this and set it up following the guide I'm having issues with text from ingame not being sent to discord and the BOT keeps going offline.
There's nothing in the console to suggest its conflicting or erroring out and i can send messages from discord to game.
Anyone got any suggestions ?
you might be missing the bot activation part here: http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=di..._bot_token

otherwise, when you check the enabled checkbox, does the discordchat window say the addon is running? maybe also double check the channel ID

if neither of those things help, it would be great if you could screenshot the settings window, but remember to block out any tokens and IDs
Hi and thanks for getting back to me. 
If I reactivate the bot with the token it appears online for a shot moment maybe a minute then goes back to the offline status.
i followed everything to the letter when setting it up but here's a copy of he settings i have in the bot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ah, i think the issue is that you want to be using channel id's in the custom channel field. ill try it out myself soon and ill make sure that the console will say something when theres an invalid channel id there.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yes thats what it was thank you. when its posting in discord its looking like this
"[01:11] (FC Logins) players nameplayers name' has logged out.~&]+8"
is this something that can be changed or is that how it is ?
(07-11-2019, 12:13 AM)ukdevil Wrote:  yes thats what it was thank you. when its posting in discord its looking like this
"[01:11] (FC Logins) players nameplayers name' has logged out.~&]+8"
is this something that can be changed or is that how it is ?

unfortunately, there is a bug in minion itself for some chat channels, where it will have extra junk at the end -- fc logins is one of them, but most chat channels do not have this issue
ok well thank you once again for the help its much appreciated
any chance you can update this to work with the 8 cross-world linkshells? thanks!
(07-30-2019, 04:43 PM)misdem Wrote:  any chance you can update this to work with the 8 cross-world linkshells? thanks!

yes will add this soon :)
cwls 2-8 added