Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
DiscordChat
ahh, i see the issue. i've pushed a new fix. let me know if it works! i'll work on allowing the color embeds soon
you got it that time!

thanks mochi, i could kiss ya!
Hi all,
I just bought discord chat, I managed to configure it via Discord,
I can answer my FC with !fc but impossible to answer my party with !p or !party.
I will need your help, thanks: p
(09-30-2019, 11:10 PM)BahamuTz Wrote:  Hi all,
I just bought discord chat, I managed to configure it via Discord,
I can answer my FC with !fc but impossible to answer my  party with !p or !party.
I will need your help, thanks: p

it's odd that you are able to use !fc but not !p or !party. Do you see anything in your console when you do this? Can you change your debug log to 3 and see if that gives you anything in the console?
Seems in this 5.2 update the format of the messages in discord is wrong. Maybe the changed something that makes this addon fail the parsing. Could you give it a check?
(For example, I have my own name as a notification so whoever calls me I get notified. With this current 5.2 patch, everytime I speak, this addon notifies me as someone writting my name when that's not true)

Thank you for your hard work :D
yep, seems like 5.2 broke this. ill be fixing soon
ahh, we'll need to wait for another minion update to fix the chat log
seems like the latest mmominion fixed the chat issues, no update to discordchat needed
可以让他支持别的聊天软件吗
Hi, still learning here. I'm having issues running this addon.
First question, In Bot token/channel1, What goes in the User ID column?
Second question I am receiving an error message saying,Stopped: Invalid bot token/channels/permissions.
I followed the instructions and I went back to reread them a few times as well. I know I can be a tard sometimes and I did try to resolve this on my own.
Thank you for your time.