Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.81 Average
Daily Hunt Assistant EW Update [Updated: Dec 19th 2021]
(07-19-2019, 02:26 PM)gafgarion Wrote:  Thanks for the request. Updating the level cap was trivial. I will now look to see why its not changing into the two new classes shortly.

I downloaded the 14th July updated, is the level cap increased to 80? The slider limit is still 70
Its not updated yet. Wait a bit.
(07-24-2019, 07:26 AM)yugirules808 Wrote:  
(07-19-2019, 02:26 PM)gafgarion Wrote:  Thanks for the request. Updating the level cap was trivial. I will now look to see why its not changing into the two new classes shortly.

I downloaded the 14th July updated, is the level cap increased to 80? The slider limit is still 70

Mouse over the slider and read what it says.
I have just updated the file. the fixes are as follows

updated max level under Xdaily Hunt Assistant: Settings -> Job Switch -> Low/High
I have removed Chocobo Stance Function, it will rely on FFXIVMinion settings which is under: MMOMinion -> FFXIVMinion -> Settings -> Companion
I have updated the position for SB Mob Phoebad

Special Note: In order to use the job switch function for DNC and GNB their Auto-Equip Gearset number needs to be updated. To do this click: MMOMinion -> FFXIVMinion -> Settings -> Auto-Equip Match the gearset number and input it in the appropriate box

Please download the updated version from the original post: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-21734-po...#pid174259

////////////////////////////
Installation / Re-Installation

1. download the attached zip
  2. extract it
  3. move/copy/over-write entire folder 'DailyHuntAssistantMode' to the LuaMods folder 'C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\'
  4. If currently in-game and bot is attached select 'MMOMinion' -> 'Reload LUA'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
HI, So After collecting all the logs in each area and completing the Setup Stage, I select Run then Start and it swaps my class but then just stands there. Tried teleporting back to my idle location and starting over but he just stands in place forever. Anything I might be missing?
it's possible it waiting for hp/mp to max before going forward but thats just an assumption. can you show me your console or help display it should say what step its on

as you can see below in the picture LT_Rest i did this when i emptied my mp but something similar will happen if you go from a lower level class to a higher one do to difference in HP. it will wait for hp/mp to come to acceptable levels and will rest until then.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Perfect. Thanks for that update.
Works fine other than one problem I am having. When the bot kills the mobs and completes the mark it doesn't set the hunt as finished so it just kills the mobs endlessly until I manually set it as finished. Is this intended?
no it is not. the bot detects a (1/1 2/2 3/3) in your chat etc to know when you have killed the hunt. does this happen for all hunts or just a specific on? whats the mob?
Ah that might explain it, I had system messages turned off at the time.