Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"DNC +" 5.0 Skill Profile
Works perfect!! Just tried in Amaurot and perfect run! 

I dont know if its using aoe rotation, but for what i need, is perfect :)

Do you plan to do profiles of every class?
The AOE in this profile should all be fine from doing many various level dungeons. I'm making a lot of profiles but definitely not every class.
The AOE in this profile should all be fine from doing many various level dungeons. I'm making a lot of profiles but definitely not every class.
Where should i put the Skill Profile in?
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion
not sure why the profile isn't using standard/technical step. also when running with revolt Trust system, it doesn't auto partner the dps even with the filter ticked on.
Thank you so much for your profile! Works amazing! But I also experienced the same problem with djevol. Auto partner isn't working with Revolt.
What level are you since it may be a leveling skill check issue and I can look. At 80 its working fine for me used in raids and primals. Trust party members are not detected by the bot as party members. I haven't figured out how to fix this yet since it basically won't detect them at all.
Stopped dancing completely for me. It was working great before.
If I manually hit "Standard Step" the bot will finish the rest of the moves and finisher.
TL;DR: New update available. NOTICE: Please be sure to unlock Technical Step from the level 70 quest once you reach level 70.

I'm guessing you just hit level 62. I did make a mistake in the level windows for Standard Step usage so I moved them around but once you hit 70 you will need to do the level 70 quest to unlock Technical Step.