Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Problem after update
I updated everything this morning and opened up MMOMINION with FFXIV on PC.  Used exact setting I used yesterday, but now when my Miner goes tot he node, it just stutters at the node without doing anything.  I have tried multiple nodes etc.  Any advice?
Same issue here.....
Same here as well.
Same.
hello. same issue but for everything. bot won't interact with any in world items. crystals ports/coffers in trust/npc's. ty

seems like it's targeting the item or npc then retracting and targeting it over and over.
I have experienced the same as Dnast1st.

This is also probably related to the bug of not being able to craft collectables, it crafts it as a collectable but cannot accept the craft and therefore it ends up in the bag as HQ.
is also moving forward during start up of trusts. think it's continually pushing forward while playing. i unplugged mouse and keyboard and seems to still do same thing. was thinking maybe my keyboard.
(02-19-2020, 02:53 AM)FFRecruit Wrote:  I have experienced the same as Dnast1st.

This is also probably related to the bug of not being able to craft collectables, it crafts it as a collectable but cannot accept the craft and therefore it ends up in the bag as HQ.

I'm still having that issue of not being able to craft collectibles.  it crafts as collectibles but doesn't accept the end product and therefore gives you HQ.
everything seems fixed since this morning patch. it is still running at the start up of trust and don't think it was doing that before yesterday. other then that everything seems fixed. i not try the craft collectables thing though. ty.