Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we get updated tutorials?
I am having the hardest time getting anything to work right with this program. All of the tutorials seems to be wildly outdated and vary vague. I thought I used this same bot like a year or two ago and it worked awesome but now everything is so buggy and I can't even get any of the features I am wanting to use to work correctly. 

Main issue is crafting, bot just wont do anything. It starts the crafting process then just sits there not doing anything. I saw another post about the same thing and the only reply was "wrong skill profile". Well, that's cool and all but there is no crafting skill profile in the list.

Also the assist bot is very buggy, I remember last time I used it, it was fast and accurate during raids as a healer, now this thing struggles in a light party and teammates and my self are dying like crazy because the bot constantly hangs and does not even avoid AOE's like it used to.

Unless maybe I used a different bot back then and am just confused idk. So far, not worth the money.
Yes tutorials need updating, but developers are usually working on new stuff to improve the bot or there work and updating tutorials is usually low on the list of priorities.

everything is skill profile based, so you can make your own, check the forums for some or try acr or store combat routines, some are even free.
saying assist bot is buggy would be incorrect bacause all it does is cast, cast, cast.
if you have any issue with it struggling it would be because the skill profile or rotation your using is not set up correctly.

assist mode does not move for you, so it wont avoid aoes.

But in saying this, you have given no info on your setup so no one can actually investigate anything.
This will probably get me in trouble, but here goes... Do you ever get the idea that you are NOT a "BUDDY" here?  Perhaps, you might only be a paying "MINION" here? :-)