Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
farming gil solo?
pretty sure you need multiple accounts to get any worthwhile gil from dungeons. what are the options doing it solo with a bot?
Running dungeons for gil doesnt work unless you have 4 accounts. But then who needs that much gil that quickly anyway? Not to mention the total running costs. Only RMT traders do that.

Crafting will always be most profitable for time and effort invested with only a couple accounts.
(10-14-2020, 05:53 AM)deadwinter Wrote:  Running dungeons for gil doesnt work unless you have 4 accounts. But then who needs that much gil that quickly anyway? Not to mention the total running costs. Only RMT traders do that.

Crafting will always be most profitable for time and effort invested with only a couple accounts.

That's just an opinion.
What if the guy just wants a lot of gil?
After years and years of raiding bosses it became fun to "raid" the market and try to make as much money as possible.
To each their own.

You can solo POTD, we tried running it for a few days, on 8 characters and made over 3 million per night, per character.
Obviously that amount is going to be effected by RNG (loot) and the fact you're using 1 rather than 4 characters but you can still farm the same items with solo runs.
I would think you can make at least 500k a night. EDIT:  Actually, I'm going to try just for fun.

As the above person mentioned:
I've been toying with Forager and crafting mid-upper tier gathering gear (lvl 50-60).
You can make several million per night doing that.
I would be happy to share the details with you.

There was a website that sold Gil, as long as they did so on YOUR account.
They advertise up to 10 million gil a day.
Why they wanted to do it on your account Vs ingame trading... meh... I get it.
I tried buying a small amount and log in during the middle of farming to see what they were doing but the guy just happened to be on break. \ 0 /

It's going to be very hard to get people to give you their secret sauce.
Over the years i've offered people thousands and thousands of dollars for similar information without any luck.
Eventually I just learned to code Everquest bot stuff.

You could also start a small FC of botters and bounce ideas off each other or work together and share the wealth evenly.
I recently made a FC for the same reason, got 6 other guys together and so far we've been able to do things that my wife and I, with our army of characters, struggled to do.