Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
minion app wont login to itself
<p>
<!--StartFragment--> was using the minion app just fine till the most recent game patch on 4/3-4/4 came back post patch and the app will no longer login. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and has had no change. Same login info lets me login in and out on forum with no issue just not minionapp now. Nothing has changed on my system and even windows is a fresh reinstall as of april 1st. just stuck on the login in progress even left it on that page overnight to see if it'd fix itself and no change.
*What OS are you running?
windows 10

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
none outside windows firewall

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
nothing outside windows provided

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software?
have geforce experience for drivers but not the gamers experience

* Did you follow the install instructions found here?
yes

* Are you running the bot as admin?
yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
before this issue started post patch i allowed minionapp to launch

*Are you running any Bot addons?
previously used mainly sally acr, most of husbandos, and forager/artisan but currently unable
tried another reinstall and selected a different region and that let me in. will that cause me any issues down the road or if there's a better fix i dont mind doing another reinstall to swap back to my correct region.
<p>
(04-05-2023, 01:52 PM)arim92 Wrote:  tried another reinstall and selected a different region and that let me in. will that cause me any issues down the road or if there's a better fix i dont mind doing another reinstall to swap back to my correct region.

</p><p><br></p><p>I am now running into the same issue so I am not sure what is going on but I am running windows 10 and it was after the patch unable to use it either.</p>
Having the same issue.
Had the same issue, had to delete the old folder completely and do a totally fresh reinstall. I did *not* have to select a different region than my normal one.
<p>Encountering the issue of the Minion app not being able to log in to itself, a person might feel frustrated and puzzled about the app's functionality. They may contemplate potential causes such as incorrect credentials or server issues<a href="https://aerowaapps.com/"><font color="#000000">,</font></a> seeking solutions to resolve the login problem effectively.&nbsp;https://aerowaapps.com/ <br></p><p><br></p>