Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
FFXIVMinion - Bot for Final Fantasy XIV ARR
(08-18-2013, 07:36 PM)Urguwno Wrote:  Almost everyone is having to play on the JPN servers at the moment due to 3102 (your character is already logged in) errors that have been occurring since last night.

It's looking like the down-time will be extended, perhaps even past the August 27th release date, from the following insider footage captured of the Square Enix engineering team

Does this mean that the FF14 remake is a confirmed dud (poorly designed device that fails to function as intended)? And it's a waste of time to even allocate resources to code a bot?

Now that "the other botting company" has already started coding for Neverwinter Online, so MMOMinion team can only choose between PoE and F14?
This game is 100x better than GW2 they've really put a lot of time into it and if we dont get a bot running for it, it would be a huge disappointment lol, it WILL rake in profits.
(08-19-2013, 06:16 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  Does this mean that the FF14 remake is a confirmed dud (poorly designed device that fails to function as intended)? And it's a waste of time to even allocate resources to code a bot?
You don't have to use it you know.
(08-19-2013, 06:16 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  Now that "the other botting company" has already started coding for Neverwinter Online, so MMOMinion team can only choose between PoE and F14?
Coding started for both (PoE, NWO) quite some time ago, and will be stashed for a while. If you dislike F14, feel free to keep disliking it...
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(08-19-2013, 08:55 AM)z0mg Wrote:  
(08-19-2013, 06:16 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  Does this mean that the FF14 remake is a confirmed dud (poorly designed device that fails to function as intended)? And it's a waste of time to even allocate resources to code a bot?
You don't have to use it you know.
(08-19-2013, 06:16 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  Now that "the other botting company" has already started coding for Neverwinter Online, so MMOMinion team can only choose between PoE and F14?
Coding started for both (PoE, NWO) quite some time ago, and will be stashed for a while. If you dislike F14, feel free to keep disliking it...

I will like anything that makes profits Expect
Since the game still functions by a subscription fee model, I expect botters to the one that's printing the currency instead of the game company.
The thing is about ff14 is people pay monthly which means they are willing to spend money on it! This means a greater amount of people will buy Gil and other in game currency.

The game is shit there is no doubt about that but the same can be said about wow and people still make a shit ton of money from that.
(08-19-2013, 11:35 AM)Dwink Wrote:  The thing is about ff14 is people pay monthly which means they are willing to spend money on it! This means a greater amount of people will buy Gil and other in game currency.

The game is shit there is no doubt about that but the same can be said about wow and people still make a shit ton of money from that.

How's the player reporting rate, automated bot detection rate and GM manual banning rate in FF14?
(08-19-2013, 11:43 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  
(08-19-2013, 11:35 AM)Dwink Wrote:  The thing is about ff14 is people pay monthly which means they are willing to spend money on it! This means a greater amount of people will buy Gil and other in game currency.

How's the player reporting rate, automated bot detection rate and GM manual banning rate in FF14?

theres no reporting/banning rate.. the game is yet to be released
(08-19-2013, 11:43 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  How's the player reporting rate, automated bot detection rate and GM manual banning rate in FF14?

It's still beta, but players mainly seemed to keep to themselves. I was running around with permanent 2x Sprint and nobody said anything.
@Dwink

Did you not play the same FFXIV A Realm Reborn as the rest of the world?
This game is amazing in almost every way an MMORPG could be, the reviews on it have been about 95% positive, and the other 5% just don't like the fact that its not Pay 2 Win.
To say the game is shit means
1.You didn't play past level 15
2.You can't play anything without an active bot.
or
3.You're trolling
Don't put down a game that just broke records in beta stage alone lol

Now that "the other botting company" has already started coding for Neverwinter Online, so MMOMinion team can only choose between PoE and F14?

To be clear, I was just venting about the down-time rather than the quality of the game. I'm quite taken with the atmosphere in FFXIV and I think it's superior to GW2 in every aesthetically pleasing manner. We'll have to see how their pricing and game play ultimately shake out after release.

I think there's a good chance NCSoft will cannibalize itself with WildStar, with a large number of players moving over from GW2.

EverQuest Next has my interest, even though John Smedley is a lying douche who didn't restore my EQ1 account after I told him on the phone how I duped unlimited Rubicite Armor and placed it on every mob in the Qeynos newbie grounds.

PoE was always doomed to mediocrity only due to its indie status.

I don't understand why anyone likes NWO... I couldn't find any redeeming qualities. I did like DDO when it first released and was closer to pen-and-paper, prior to the expansions that ruined the late game.