Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Giggedy ... FFXIVMinion
any eta on release date?
is that mean i only walk to creat a Mesh ?
thats crazy awesome :)
Wow this looks great. Can't wait for release!
looks great, just worried about the edges, is the bot set to walk using quickest path or "safest" pasth, meaning not use edges too much =). Oh you know what, FF you can't fall off the sides, so nm. this is great, GJ.
I wouldn't worry about the few bumps that have been meshed, just changing the filters slightly. Also, when there is a bump somewhere that isn't the quickest path as it would result in zigzagging :happy:
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(09-17-2013, 03:22 PM)z0mg Wrote:  I wouldn't worry about the few bumps that have been meshed, just changing the filters slightly. Also, when there is a bump somewhere that isn't the quickest path as it would result in zigzagging :happy:
ok =), going to be sweet.
Looking good. Nice to see progress is being made.
Do we have any ballpark ETA? Hours, days? Take my money!!
(09-18-2013, 06:16 PM)fxfire Wrote:  I'm pushing and annoying the guys every day :D the "tools are done" (aka the lua functions). All we do now mainly is scripting the bot and adding missing pieces+fixing stuff. Should be good in....- please enter correct time here -

Stop teasing us Fx :P
I would pay early if it got the guys working harder knowing theyd already be getting some cash lol