Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
Giggedy ... FFXIVMinion
haha ?_?
there any thought goign into maybe a fate bot with this?i know some of the others are working on it but wanted to see if you guys were thinking about it?
Yes.............
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
I'm so excited for this. SmileThumbsUp I don't have time to constantly play FFXIV, but I'd love to let this do it for me. ;]
(09-19-2013, 02:31 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  there any thought goign into maybe a fate bot with this?i know some of the others are working on it but wanted to see if you guys were thinking about it?

Other might have tought of "adding"(i doubt they will be able to do it) it .. But remember, mmominion offer quality product, not a shitty keypresser
haha, I have faith in u guys but u guys seem to forget to work on the random navigation problem which causes the bot to run off the mesh and get stuck on gw2 ?
(09-21-2013, 03:05 AM)babpsasa Wrote:  haha, I have faith in u guys but u guys seem to forget to work on the random navigation problem which causes the bot to run off the mesh and get stuck on gw2 ?

I have not seen that for a while... Bad mesh? old mesh?
(09-21-2013, 03:05 AM)babpsasa Wrote:  haha, I have faith in u guys but u guys seem to forget to work on the random navigation problem which causes the bot to run off the mesh and get stuck on gw2 ?

We never forget anything, we are still working on that problem.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.