Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Get ready for....
Tried with key and without key, tried with all blank fields and no dice.... :(

EDIT: nvm...turning autologin off works.....
I just logged in, On top of my character there's a text ffxiv minion open beta . www.mmominion.com , that text can be seen by other players ingame?
that text is annoying, how can I disable it? that text its quite useless since I know its open beta because I'm trying to use it atm?
Of course not rofl
hmmm...will come back once its working i think. hope it becomes as good as the GW2 one i really enjoyed that!
Nobody can see the text but you fear not...
(10-05-2013, 12:41 PM)fxfire Wrote:  works fine here, enter any key n pass, uncheck autologin

Oh I can log in fine it just doesn't do anything once in. The nav and mesh displays but when I select grind, choose my skils, port to the correct area and load the map nothing happens.

I have not started any professions on this toon yet so I want something to fate / grind for me to help with the levelling process
Everything explained is working (navmesh, markers, skills...)
I followed all explanations in the tutorial, but when I start the bot, nothing is hapenning for me.
(I'm trying to gather with my character)

And also, anyway thanks for your work <3, you did a great job with GW2.

EDIT: Now my character moves well, he mines well, but I have crashes after some nodes .
Did you guys add markers to your mesh? it all seems to be working for me. Although most of the higher tier mining mats are missing from the gathering manager
(10-05-2013, 12:58 PM)shafterleet Wrote:  Did you guys add markers to your mesh? it all seems to be working for me. Although most of the higher tier mining mats are missing from the gathering manager

ive wrote the full list for mining yesterday. I guess they didnt have time to add it yet. Be patient it is still open beta and doing those list takes.. time.. Peep
So having let the bot run while I did the dishes I can already say I want to buy this. What's the expected pricing?