Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Get ready for....
Guys for the last month I've been trying to use mmolazy's bot, "lasta" . your bot is superior by far.
congrats
Congrats
Now can register a game, how circulate more game
First of all, thank you very much for this bot. Very handy.

I'm having a big time issue and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
I've been using the bot for mining, but it crashes all the time, and by all the time I mean, every minute.

The longest I got it to work was 3 nodes and then crash.

FFXIV simply shutdown, no message, no nothing lol

Could I be doing something wrong?

Once again, thank you very much.
(10-05-2013, 02:26 PM)tituspullo kimera Wrote:  First of all, thank you very much for this bot. Very handy.

I'm having a big time issue and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
I've been using the bot for mining, but it crashes all the time, and by all the time I mean, every minute.

The longest I got it to work was 3 nodes and then crash.

FFXIV simply shutdown, no message, no nothing lol

Could I be doing something wrong?

Once again, thank you very much.

I'm having that problem too, it crashes too often while gathering.
worked smooth for over an hour here
(10-05-2013, 02:46 PM)meitsme Wrote:  worked smooth for over an hour here

I figured as much.
I don't think they would have released something for beta with crashes like the ones I'm having.

I'm just not sure what could possibly be.

What exactly did you do, from installing to doing the setup?
Some Crashes, that's ok for a first Beta.

But my main Problem is: When i Hit "Only Fates" nothing happens over 40 Minutes. When i unclick it, the bot starts with 1 Fate or start Mob Grinding end then never switch back to Fates when they arive.

Maybe i did something wrong though....
(10-05-2013, 02:49 PM)tituspullo kimera Wrote:  

I figured as much.
I don't think they would have released something for beta with crashes like the ones I'm having.

followed the guide for installing , made new mesh because the default one didnt have the area i wanted , placed like 3 markers , chose what i wanted to gather and thats it pretty much

only crashing i had was when i tried to figure out the mesh and messing with it too much

had a small problem of bot going for shards instead the other mat i wanted but it worked proper after few random start/stop action
(10-05-2013, 03:19 PM)meitsme Wrote:  

I figured as much.

followed the guide for installing , made new mesh because the default one didnt have the area i wanted , placed like 3 markers , chose what i wanted to gather and thats it pretty much

only crashing i had was when i tried to figure out the mesh and messing with it too much

had a small problem of bot going for shards instead the other mat i wanted but it worked proper after few random start/stop action

In my case they already have the mesh black shroud/south shroud, but how exactly did you placed 3 markers? i though you could only add 1.
i ran through the same issue with the item, but that got fixed.

thanks for the reply
(10-05-2013, 03:25 PM)tituspullo kimera Wrote:  
(10-05-2013, 03:19 PM)meitsme Wrote:  

I figured as much.

In my case they already have the mesh black shroud/south shroud, but how exactly did you placed 3 markers? i though you could only add 1.
i ran through the same issue with the item, but that got fixed.

thanks for the reply

Mesh Manger -> Markers -> Add x Marker
then after placing the first one you need to change Marker Name to something different and add another one

not really sure about what the range from markers or how many you really need but figured 2 or 3 wont hurt

also if that not helping try to record your own mesh