Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Can thethe minion windows to be resized?
So this is great. Anyone who's used it so far can see that.

One thing that seems to have me stumped so far is whether the windows can be resized or not. I'd like to see a lot more on some of the windows than what displays at the moment. The mesh editor window for example, if I open up the editor and the waypoint option, it's a long scroll to go up and down - it would be much simpler to just be able to resize the window to see all the options at once.

Clicking at the edges doesn't seem to do anything, nor does a resize cursor pop up at all. I may just be missing something, which is why I'm asking.

So can the windows be resized? If not, I'd like to make a feature request Smile
They windows do resize just like normal windows do
Must just be my rubbish clicking skills. I'll try again. Thanks for the quick response.

Yep. I was clicking too far to the outer edge - I must have just been missing it by like a pixel. It's my rubbish skills after all!
the boxes in minion where it says max fate lvl, ignore marker lvl, is there a way to expand that because it cuts some of it off and especially in the skill manager you cant read all of the options there.
Resizing windows and moving the separators are a little finicky due to c++ limitations for GUI but it's all posssible. You have to be very precise when clicking on the GUI control you want to move, but it will work if you play with it a bit and learn where to click.