Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
START/STOP
Any way to make the button show start when not running and stop when running because right now with the way the bot sits around and does nothing alot of times it's hard to know if its actually running. Not to mention that sometimes after death, when I hit start, the bot starts auto running but doesn't follow the path.
funny how op brings this up Been using gw2 minion for assisted play in certain parts of game and have always wished I had known whether it was on or off maybe a good addition when time permits
I don't know how the mesh could be unproper. It literally covers the entire zone. Not a single spot that isn't covered. But it's been running now maybe 30-60 mins without it happening so maybe it got fixed or the bot was stopping idk. It's looking better though. Sorry for all the post I know some were/are user error on my part. I just appreciate the quick responses and the good attitude everyone has had with me. Def going ot be buying when it goes live if things continue on the good path.

I'm still having the issue where my archer runs into melee to attack. Is there a setting I need to check to change this?
The issue with archers running into melee combat should be fixed now. Please try again and make sure you've updated recently using the autoupdater. If you're still having problems let us know. On a side note, if you're actually using a bard and not an archer than it might still be broken...the fix for bards should go live within a few hours.