Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unable to start Bot
Thought I'd make a suppot thread.

I am unable to get the bot to work at all :( I have all the updated versions of .Net etc and the bot is at the latest version. I can load the game and get the bot config up, choose a profile (arcanist), choose a mesh (thanalan, which is where my character is), select grind and then I start and nothing

I've tried running the game in full screen and it crashes so running in windowed mode.

I can see the mesh when I enable it but it doesnt seem to have any triangles? Please dont tell me I have to create my own first :(
The mesh I am using is the one that came with the bot "Central Shroud"

I'm in CS and when I turn the mesh on I can see the yellow...when I turn on the path I get nothing, should there be something?

I followed the tutorials yes :)

Opening the console I get the following errors: D = "enter check class" failed with [string "C:\FFXIVM\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv.lua"]:159 attempt to index field 'CurrentClass' (a nil value)

That error comes up whether or not I have the SkillManager enabled or disabled....
I am a lvl 32 Scholar. Tried using the arcanist rotation / skill set thing

If I have time this evening I will pick up crafting / gathering profs as I have none of any yet (been too concentrated on catching up levelling!) and see if I can at least get it to work at gathering
D = 28

ok...so :)

I updated the ffxiv_combat_scholar.lua file in \LuaMods\ffxivminion\class_routines with the following values:

Correct the spelling of the word "scholar" and replace all instances of "ffxiv_combat_scholer" with "ffxiv_combat_scholar"

Also change "range = 24" to "range = 28" at lines 2 and 18

I got the bot to start and it tried to run off but then crashed the game client :\

So some progress at least!!