Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
something that wont work for me
1st is this:

[Image: ffxiv_06102013_122622_zps55ae8ac6.png]

sometimes pathing look like this, and my bot just poledance here, :( hope i wont get reported.

2nd is:

[Image: ffxiv_06102013_123014_zpsda9e432c.png]

i have turned off gather mode. But that wont do anythings, console still pop up this error, after 10-15mins it make my client super lag.

The solution is turn on Fate only mode.

3rd is:
[Image: ffxiv_06102013_123151_zpsde5879c3.png]

Many times my bot move to fate spot, but it wont attack, bot log still Movetopos, so i've to move my toon by hand, and bot work again.

4th: How can i summon my pet again after it died?
Gather manager enabled but no markers available was something that kept happening on my grind mode as well. Between that and crashing my game every 3 minutes I eventually gave up on it. I'll try it again tomorrow evening after a few more updates, but as it stands in the order of my evening;
1) South Shroud mesh wouldn't load and every attempt I made to record a new mesh had issues in South Shroud. Client closed several times during this process. If I ignore the lockup long enough I'll get a "would you like to debug it" message.
2) Moved to Camp Drybone, but the mesh was only for traveling, wasn't a zone wide mesh. Created a mesh specifically around the 4 lvl 20 mining nodes, and dropping a marker for each general node area. It failed to start gathering, tried a few things before the game closed itself again.
3) I deleted all the files from the first download, disabled all antivirus function and firewall, downloaded another copy, and started over again. Tried grind with a lvl 13 archer in Central Shroud. Got the error for gathering markers even though I had nothing Gathering enabled at the time. Would kill a few things, character did a moonwalk from south of Bentbranch at the Roselets all the way to the imp fate, game closed no error message. Reloaded started again, got the gathering marker failure again, the bot took off for the hog fate, once arrived game closed no error message again.