Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Creating A Mesh
Sorry if explained somewhere else but how do i mesh a zone that isnt on the presets?

Thanks
read
A helpful reply would be good.
Why should he give put the effort into giving you a helpful reply if you won't put the effort into reading the forum. The information to making a mesh is extremely easy to find. Time to take off your training wheels.
Is it this thread? http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Ins...-and-Setup

The AAS use isnt good for my brain.
my comment was a link to the page you needed to read
Apologies, don't ever take testosterone.
I had to dig, and unfortunately I don't have time to dig for it again while at work.

This is just what I remember, and I tried it while on lunch, then it force closed the client. Open MeshManager, then make sure Activate and Show Mesh are ticked. Expand editor, then tick Show Triangles and Record Mesh, and input a name for your new mesh. Walk around, and the area being meshed will turn blue. When you're done, just hit save.
(10-07-2013, 12:13 AM)stavi82 Wrote:  I had to dig, and unfortunately I don't have time to dig for it again while at work.

This is just what I remember, and I tried it while on lunch, then it force closed the client. Open MeshManager, then make sure Activate and Show Mesh are ticked. Expand editor, then tick Show Triangles and Record Mesh, and input a name for your new mesh. Walk around, and the area being meshed will turn blue. When you're done, just hit save.
nailed it. now u jus need to add markers