Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fast Mining
I may be lonely in this request, but I notice the bot mines very very quickly. Any possibility of an option to slow it down to what a person might be doing? Silly as it may sound, I only want to turn down the monotony, not have an advantage over someone standing next to me mining.

Also, someone else may notice/report?
The bot cannot perform actions faster than the global cooldown will allow, so it might just be your imagination :) If we could hack the global cooldown you would see botters everywhere doing 23432411232 dps and solo'ing endgame dungeons. Maybe next month...
Huh, you say that, but it mines so fast sometimes the game hiccups and the guy swings twice in rapid succession to catch up with the blazing inferno of mining fury. Do I normally just suffer latency? I wouldn't doubt it, considering the gnashing frustration I face with certain earth elemental boss fights.
That's most likely to be lag. I've seen that on my tests as well but it happens randomly for me, not at every node. Otherwise I haven't noticed a speed increase at all, same as if I did it myself. And I'm a button masher to make sure there was no downtime in my swings lol.
I agree did look a bit stuttery to me too but since I started using smoothing again it has gone so for me was a lag issue.