Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beta Bugs/Observations
Overall Pathing is Awesome
I'll Attempt to keep a list of my observations. As well as the number of times I've seen them.

Stability:
2 When Removing Markers the bot will in some instances Crash. 10/6,10/6

Pathing:
2 While Pathing the bot crashed when another player killed the monster the bot was pathing to.
10+ Pathing does not account for overhead obstacles, and someplace need miniature minor corrections to fix this. having the ability to delete small portions of the mesh would be great.
15 The will sometimes stop and due nothing while pathing this can be resolved by moving the character a tiny amount. This may or may not have to do with an incomplete mesh where the bot coincidentally lands on an area where it cannot do anything and stands there like an idiot.
-Bot has greater incidence of not continuing pathing if the fate is a moving fate. i.e. standing.
-Upon greater inspection it appears that the bot is simply out of range for what ever it's scanning or checking. Moving one step forward resolves this. while one step back will make it return to right where it was.

Additions:
-Stay at fate until Sufficient progress has been made, leave before over.
-Kill monsters that Agro, However only if near the destination. So that it doesn't take forever getting there.
-The Bot doesn't account for dynamic landscape and will run into a wall if there is a wall blocking the path that was not there before.
-Pick up fate replated item's & turn them in
-Use of items.

Specific Instances:

4+ -Seem's to want to skip over the courel king fate in shouth shroud