Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
mesh issues
Either i'm using this incorrectly or the mesh system needs to be patched. I am finding it painfully difficult to create my own mesh paths for the bot. recording the mesh often times just does not work. it records incorrect paths with large gaps in where I have walked but most of the time, doesn't even record anything. I have looked through your tutorial videos and they aren't really much help as they only seem to show the bot working as opposed to how you actually create paths. I am a frequent user of another bot and I came across this one with the hopes that it would answer some of my current issues. But i am unable to get out of the gate with this one. the ui is confusing and there isn't enough documentation on exactly how the mesh system works.

update: it seems if i run over the same spots three to four times it will finally get the mesh right. creating a mesh for eastern la noscea fate grinding is taking me an absurdly long time because of this.

update: ive also noticed that the mesh editor does not deal with elevation well at all. anywhere that the elevation changes at all, the mesh is lifted off the ground and pretty wonky. runs through obstacles etc.

update: spent over an hour making a mesh for eastern la noscea. get to the end. hit save one last time. entire path deleted and it just saved the most recent 10 or so steps.

update: so i realize this post is becoming just a list of problems but i figure you want to know. I have noticed that the bot (when fate grinding a premade mesh in coerthas) will just stop constantly. the character will begin to run to something and then just stop dead in it's tracks. or it will get to the event and just do nothing. it is completely incapable of accomplishing anything on it's own. it requires that i constantly watch it and get it unstuck from shit or just get it moving again. this defeats the purpose of a bot no? IMO this bot is inoperable in it's current state and you need to patch it badly.