Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Anti-AFK script
Attention: This script is no longer necessary, the bot handles anti-afk on its own now!

Ok, so I've got this posted over here but if I'm going to offer support for it, I think it best I put it in the correct category so people can find it.

Things you need to know about this script:
  • This script will stop you from going AFK.
  • You need to have AHK installed to run it.
  • You must run the script as ADMIN or it will do NOTHING.
  • Once you run the script, press 'Insert' to activate it.
  • I've only tested it on English language clients - if you're using a different language, please let me know what the window title bar says for the game and I'll make a region specific script for you if you're not sure how to yourself (by default, the English client starts with "FINAL FANTASY XIV:", if yours does too, it should work).
  • It WILL run with the client in the background.
  • Thanks to kinosix for posting the original script (from which I made changes to make the current iteration).

At some point the Minion devs will put anti-afk into the bot, but until then this is a great substitution.

Code:
#SingleInstance,Force
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
var = 0
return ; end of autoexecute section

INS::
var := !var
Loop
{
SetTitleMatchMode, 1
ControlSend,,{Space},FINAL FANTASY XIV
Sleep, 90000
}
return

Quick note:
It will jump once immediately after being activated so you'll know if it is running or not. If not, please let me know step by step what you have done to make it run, and I'll try to work through any issues with you.
Ah well, it is better that it is done through the bot anyway Cutesmile
When gathering for extended periods of time, my character's status still turns to AFK, yet keeps gathering. I have to hit anything on the keyboard to change this. Sucks when I sleep. Will this script work for that? I know it says the bot handles it on its own, but its still an issue for me.
(07-22-2014, 05:35 AM)Redblazex13 Wrote:  When gathering for extended periods of time, my character's status still turns to AFK, yet keeps gathering. I have to hit anything on the keyboard to change this. Sucks when I sleep. Will this script work for that? I know it says the bot handles it on its own, but its still an issue for me.

Check in-game settings, you can turn off auto-afk status
Wow, haha. Thanks. I've had a lot of problems with botting, but everything seems to be errors of my own accord :p Been learning alot.
You could just go into settings ingame and set 'going to afk' off