Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average
[Module] Autorepair
first time all the repairs, the second time only 1 - 2 clothes, the other a broken
I'll look into it. I think there's a bug in minion API, gotta make more tests before I'm sure about it.
Hey man just wondering about this but when i have auto repair in my lua folder and start minion bot it crashes and when i take it out it dosnt is that a bug?
Seems like the autorepair is working again. Before the update it wasn't repairing everything but now it is.

I'm also not getting any crashes with this.
The auto repair on condition seems to fire on an item by item basis. I notice some items got repaired and others did not. I also notice it getting stuck on the choker slot repairing the choker every time it suffered damage.
(11-03-2013, 12:13 AM)edilbert Wrote:  The auto repair on condition seems to fire on an item by item basis. I notice some items got repaired and others did not. I also notice it getting stuck on the choker slot repairing the choker every time it suffered damage.

Yeah, it works random here too, still trying to debug what's causing this issues.
thank you very much!
i have change

Inventory:Repair(1000,e.slot-1)
to
Inventory:Repair(1000,e.slot)

and the repair Works :)
(11-04-2013, 05:09 PM)MAHA Wrote:  i have change

Inventory:Repair(1000,e.slot-1)
to
Inventory:Repair(1000,e.slot)

and the repair Works :)

That makes sense. It is detecting the earring being the lowest then tries to repair it. Only problem is that it is repairing the spot above the choker causing a loop of auto-repairs on the same item infinitely.
Must be that the slot index was fixed in minion. It needed slot-1 at the beginning, due to some minion indexing error.