Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
[MODULE] [RENAMED]Gather Helper [8/11/2013] v 1.1
yes there are multiple markers. So you can put Fire Crystal Fire Shard. For the marker that has these. Water Crystal Water Shard for the ones that have those. Its a nice way of doing it because say you want to actually farm mats. andyou have 3 diffrent items you want to farm you can place 2 markers and set timers so that for 1 hour it gets Crystals then Shards then switches to the new marker which gets Ore then after an hour switches back to geting crystals and shards.
When trying to use this I get an error and it stops doing anything after it finishes mining any node.

failed with [string"C:\..................GatherHelper.lua"]:184: attempt to index local 'node' (a nil value)

Gathering works fine for me otherwise. If I re-enable the bot it will mine another node and then get this error again. Any ideas?

Edit: Hmm... I didn't notice this was that old, and I guess I figured out how to accomplish the same thing without it. Thanks anyways, though.
The module is outdated, you can do the same with skillmanager and gathermanager.
I was wanting to point out that this seems to break the pathfinding with the new updates. Is there other addons that get the whole shards collected and shards/per hour? Those were the features I found I liked most from this addon.
ah atm no, this addon isnt updated in a very long time. and with the new marker manager coming soon it wont be needed.