Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average
[MODULE] [RENAMED]Gather Helper [8/11/2013] v 1.1
I thought it was for mining: (Sorry
Antifg for shard farming is better to level miner and botanist at level 20 at least and you can use all ward skills
Is there something I need to do for Shard Farmer to work properly. I have all the skills loaded Botanist at 22 im in Central Shroud trying to farm Wind Shards and it is not popping the ability (Lymalans Ward). I have the latest version + Enable and Only crystals checked.
(10-16-2013, 12:15 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  Is there something I need to do for Shard Farmer to work properly. I have all the skills loaded Botanist at 22 im in Central Shroud trying to farm Wind Shards and it is not popping the ability (Lymalans Ward). I have the latest version + Enable and Only crystals checked.

dont check only crystals if there arent any in the nodes
If you check only crystals ward skills only casts if node has crystals.
hmmm where does these files go? do they go into the lue mod/ffxivminion folder? each one as to go some where? because I don't see anything when I started it up;/

Ok nevermind, suppose to go into the luemods folder and put files in root.
(10-16-2013, 12:41 PM)meitsme Wrote:  
(10-16-2013, 12:15 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  Is there something I need to do for Shard Farmer to work properly. I have all the skills loaded Botanist at 22 im in Central Shroud trying to farm Wind Shards and it is not popping the ability (Lymalans Ward). I have the latest version + Enable and Only crystals checked.

dont check only crystals if there arent any in the nodes

(10-16-2013, 12:54 PM)KaWeNGoD Wrote:  If you check only crystals ward skills only casts if node has crystals.

O you guys is smarty pants! =0) that fixed it thanks lol

Question is there any way to add a shard counter to this to see how many shards youve gathered? Normally if you clock on the shard your mining it tells you how many you have in inventory, with this being a memory bot tho it does not show that.
i just write down in notepad how many i had b4 i go to sleep/work and do the math when i come back :P
work on fire cluster as well?
Works a charm! good job