Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Scholar Profile
So I attempted to create a Scholar profile as whilst the Arcanist one will work, its not really optimal.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work as I had hoped. I'm wondering if someone can take a look at it to see what the problem is?

Basically what I wanted was to check for protect, fairy, cleric stance and aetherflow and rebuff OOC.

For DPS rotation the priority should be Miasma, Bio II, Aero, Bio and then Ruin. Should check if the debuffs on the mobs for our dots are not present and recast them if that's the case. I think I also had the Disease debuff in there too!

It may be something really simple :( But atm it seems to just spam Summon II and misses alot of the dots!

Attached Files
.zip   Scholar.zip (Size: 363 bytes / Downloads: 41)
Tried again and made a couple edit's and seems to work a little better including the actual dot ID and not the skill ID

Will look at it more tomorrow night when I haven't had quite so much beer :)

Attached Files
.zip   Scholar.zip (Size: 575 bytes / Downloads: 22)
Here ya go.

Pet SUMMON II cast is somewhat shoddy (delayed on recast). Everything else works great. If you would like any adjustments made other than SUMMON II, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Z0Xl9G...sp=sharing

I recommend summoning Summon II first before starting bot. Also used for Arcanist at points.

Arcanist from (10-30) Scholar from (30+)

Any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best,

Attached Files
.rar   Scholar.rar (Size: 551 bytes / Downloads: 65)
(10-21-2013, 04:35 PM)jinmako Wrote:  Here ya go.

Pet SUMMON II cast is somewhat shoddy (delayed on recast). Everything else works great. If you would like any adjustments made other than SUMMON II, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5Z0Xl9G...sp=sharing

I recommend summoning Summon II first before starting bot. Also used for Arcanist at points.

Arcanist from (10-30) Scholar from (30+)

Any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Best,

So is this for 50 scholar since you said scholar (30+)?