Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Bot stops attacking/using skills.
Featured 
This is a problem I'm encountering on an irregular basis. Sometimes, the bot works fine for hours on end, running to every single fate and doing what it is supposed to do (i.e. attacking things with the skills I configured), but then, without any interference from my side, it suddenly doesn't use any kind of skill except sprint anymore.

It just runs to the fates and stands around like an idiot, which of course results in people reporting me if they see me doing that for 3-5 hours straight because I let the bot run for a bit while I'm at work or asleep.

For example: Two days ago, it worked fine all night, was still using skills when I got up in the morning. Yesterday when I got up, I had about 5% more EXP than when I went to bed, bot was still running to all the Fate locations and then just standing there. I hadn't changed anything and the bot didn't update in the meantime.

Is there any way to avoid this? Or some sort of option like "If the bot hasn't been using a skill for x minutes, force him to use the first skill in the list next time he targets an enemy"?
I had this rather strange thing happen last night too.

I went to bed at about 3/4 through 39, and woke up just a hair into 40. The bot was still running around to fates, but just not engaging things.

Unfortunately as soon as I hit stop and started again the bot crashed, so unless there's an actual log file I might be SoL in providing any useful information to debug this :(
I've also seen that. Seems to be fate centric, since when I switch off "fates only" it instantly start killing (non-fate) mobs. Lately I've also seen it running away from fates, after starting them normally. Fate was not over or anything...