Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
New Patch/Build for FFXIV (24/10/13)
(10-24-2013, 10:45 AM)jetmagnum Wrote:  bot been patch well it was fun while it lasted. Time to go to viper lol. But really, I think they changed some programming around and it might be affecting how the bot works. I doubt it as been patched since it's just keystrokes lol.

wtf? lol this is common stuff, patches can break it, because offsets change. Viper probably has a signature scan, those take time to implement. I am sure once the Minion devs get on they will have it fixed in seconds.
(10-24-2013, 11:08 AM)z0mg Wrote:  Keystrokes? Dude... This aint Viper.
rofl. I tried Viper and it made Honorbuddy look good.
LOl, well I was using keystokes as a figure of speech:P I am aware that certain things will change such as offsets. This is just like xbox360 (jtag/rgh) when you make a trainer for a title update, and then they come out with a new title update the trainer won't work since the offsets always change between each update.

Besides that I don't have viper and won't get it ether :p
I can assure you that we have the fastest turn-around time on updates there is. It just happend that fxfire was moving and doesn't have the internet until friday, and the update happened while i was asleep.
(10-24-2013, 05:47 PM)Powder Wrote:  I can assure you that we have the fastest turn-around time on updates there is. It just happend that fxfire was moving and doesn't have the internet until friday, and the update happened while i was asleep.

Sleeping?! Cut that shit out. Plenty of time to sleep when you're dead. Snicker
Works fine for me ?