Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bot broken after todays update
The bot has been working fine all night but today I reloaded game and the bot updated, since then it is constantly crashing, either shutting game down immediately with no warning or just crashing game with "not responding"

Is this just me or anyone else getting same?
I got the same trouble with it.
there are a lot of users currently testing the bot...make sure you use a unique name/password when you login
(10-27-2013, 05:49 PM)f3re Wrote:  there are a lot of users currently testing the bot...make sure you use a unique name/password when you login

its extremely unique, completely random numbers/letters.

Like I say, been fine all night, heck I been botting 24/7 for about 2 weeks and no issues, but today just constant crashing over and over.

EDIT: I deleted all the files and re-downloaded. Going to see how it goes.
Make sure you are not running any overlay software like, fraps, sweetfx, msi-afterburner, mumble, teamspeak, xfire and the like.
(10-27-2013, 08:08 PM)Powder Wrote:  Make sure you are not running any overlay software like, fraps, sweetfx, msi-afterburner, mumble, teamspeak, xfire and the like.

Bah you know it could have been Fraps, I forgot about this and had it up to record. I also did redownload bot. Either of those could have fixed it but it was probably the Fraps doing it as i turn it on/off a lot.
I also have a problem, expect the bot is only doing fates now, it's not even grinding any more and this was right after the update.