Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
party grinding is working!
Heart 
Hi,
Can you please check the party grind option?
its not working.
I set these 2 bots into party. the leader is set on grind (atm I'm trying to finish some quests, so I want the other to follow and attack my targets)
and the second bot is set to grind party . but he doesn't spam /follow . it doesn't do nothing.
I clicked use log and I attacked a picture.
also, when I try to change from grind party to none or grind, the console pops up and spams gather manager is active but no markers are valid on the mesh . even tho the bot isn't on gather mode
1. seems that being in a place where a mesh is active, the grind mode works. can you make it work anywhere? so we can use it while questing and doing dungeons?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

bumpz
e1: i'm trying now some quests. seems to be working great...
e2 : in an area where there isn't a mesh available, the bot will follow ok, until he will loose sight of the main toon.
after that he will go in a loop, trying to climb walls. if I come with the main toon back, the follower won't start following again. I must reload the modules in order to make it work again.
e3. when there's isnt a mesh available the followers like to watch how I kill mobs with the main. from time to time he will engage, but mostly he's just watching me
e4. the follower doesn't like adds. he's just ignoring them, following me around even if I try to run for my life with 10% left, and he's on 100%
thanks for fixing the bugs guys.
regarding the last edits 3 and 4 . seems that the bot has problems targetting the adds that aren't in his line of sight. if I move it left or right a bit, he will start to attack.
I managed to do 1-17 quest(I had to extend a bit the main mesh for central shroud), and the first 2 dungeons (if you want the mesh files let me know. I didn't add any markers, since I want the follower to come after me. Having the dungeon meshed is great. I don't have to worry about the follower hitting walls, and stuff) so far with party grind. works very nice .
Can you please give us the option to add the name of the character that we want to follow? and the distance .
Would be a very nice feature when doing those 3 dungeons. Just follow the healer around with a ranged class = win :)