Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Fatemode: Bot rests on MP
although I deactivated the "rest on MP option" (a thauma is more effective in restoring MP by Blizzard), it still rests all the time when MP is below the set level.
Haha, firstly, help this guy: http://mmominion.com/Thread-Rest-MP-percentage-ignored

Secondly, what do you mean you "deactivated" it? The only way to deactivate it is to set the RestMP % = 0...you can also disable the "Rest In Fate" option, that's what I do when I run fates. The bot will still flee if hp/mp fall below your settings.
yeah, I know, it's controversial ;) with deactivated I meant exactly what you said, I only run fates and disabled it there, still it rests... And flee is set on 0 for MP (default I think). To me it looks like the bot sometimes thinks it's outside the fate, while on the map it's still inside.
I noticed this today from time to time. The current target will die and mp < full it will wait for MP to tick to full then target again. I saw this on my GLD today. I unchecked the rest in fates, but my rest mp% was set to 0. But, it will still rest from time to time.