Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Target Buffs Question, and Question on Chocobo Companions
Config 
I'm a new FFXIV Minion user, and already plan on purchasing a license once it leaves beta. However, I have a few questions.

- Target Buffs/Debuffs: I was testing this out, and opened the Dev console, put up "Feint" on a target (slow effect), and the Dev window told me that it was ID 9 (in position 1, being the only buff/debuff on the mob). So, in my SkillManager window, I added "Feint", moved it to the top of my ProfileSkills section, and set "Target has NOT Buff" = 9. However, when starting combat, it doesn't work. It goes through all of the other checks, (using Misery's End when mob HP is < 20%, using Second Wind when my HP < 50%, etc), but does not use Feint. I also tested this with Venomous Bite (poison, ID 124), and that didn't work either. What is the correct way to configure this?

- Chocobo Companions: Since having a Chocobo Companion out does not put a buff on the player (at least, none that shows up and is detected from what I can see), is there any way to test for a Chocobo Companion being out, and if he/she isn't (depending on our imaginary gender preference, lol), to summoner him/her? Being a melee class with access to Second Wind on a 2 minute cooldown for healing sucks, yet having a healing chocobo increasing my killspeed totally outpaces the -25% exp taken from mob kills.

That's it for now ;-) Great work!