Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Random mob targetting/BLM Skills
Hey all, first time posting in the forums. There's a few things that have grabbed my attention and figured someone would be able to provide a valid answer for.

- Blm skillmanager seems to be a bit buggy? No matter how I set up the skills it uses them very sporadically/random.

-Fate Grinding- every class with the exception of blm seems to work fine (is this a known issue)

-Fate Grinding- the bot tends to attack mobs out of the fate area but have the same name as some of the fate mobs.. (Tried specific hunting module, no fix)

-Fate Grinding- I find the bot constantly dying from attacking non-fate mobs (Keep in mind Do Fates & Fates only is checked)

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated Embarrassing
I personally play a BLM, and have no issues with the skill mananger. BLM is abit tricky to set up due to the buffs you need to deal with. Regarding fates, It will only attack stuff outside of the fate if you have aggroed it, it can tell which are fate mobs and wich arnt internally.

do you have an evac point set that the bot can run back to after a fate is done?
Mind Pm'ing your blm setup? I seem to be struggling with that the most I suppose. And yes, I'm currently doing Northern Thanalan fates and I have the evac point set just before the gate. Maybe because it aggro's so many mobs running into fates is causing my problem. Didn't seem to be any different on Dragonhead or costa though.
I will post my blm profile once we do the official release and i can fine tune it
(11-08-2013, 09:01 AM)Powder Wrote:  I will post my blm profile once we do the official release and i can fine tune it

Congratulate